Updates for Update.1 from Joyride

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Nov 21 15:53:00 EST 2007

A per Jim's request, I just tried 637.  The Memorize activity hangs during
initialization.

Is this a known quirk?  What should I do to help track it down?

Am I the only one who tries games?  :)  What can I be doing that's so strange?

The big Memorize icon in the circle is blinking.
If I move the mouse over it, I get a black box that says "Starting...".
top shows the X server eating 90% of the CPU and python using the other 10%.

I started to submit a ticket, but what should I use for Component or Version?
 637 isn't on the Version list.