Consistent sound

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:15:00 EST 2007

I, too, find this a very nice idea.  Not only does it encourage
culturally appropriate sounds, but it simply encourages context
appropriate sounds in general.  Right now there is a lack of audible
feedback in a number of the games on the system, and said feedback
would really enhance the experience, especially for kids.  This would
give developers a simple way to accomplish this without having to
locate, record, package, and play their own sounds unless they want
to, which also saves some space.

Of course, I too lack any technical knowledge in this area, but am
interested to see where it leads.

- Eben