Need help to resolve any problems

Reinier Heeres reinier at heeres.eu
Mon Nov 19 10:51:59 EST 2007

Hi Cihan,

Your icon tries to embed a gif file. The actual image data, however, is
not in there. Try drawing a couple of lines in inkscape and it'll
probably work.

As for your MANIFEST file: you need to list the files like this:
just.png
question.png
DefaultConfig

So remove the Ghost.activity/ from the beginning of the lines. Also I
don't think you have to include the activity/ directory, as
activity.info and the icon will be included automatically. Also leave
out other directories, and list the individual files.

Cheers,
Reinier