Need help to resolve any problems

Cihan Akkurt cihan.akkurt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:41:54 EST 2007

Hi,
I have any problems with my program : Ghost.activity
Can someone help me to resolve them.
Thanks.

Problem with activity-icon.svg :
I created an icon "svg format" with Inkscape that I see in my development
machine, but the icon is not displayed in the emulator XO. why ????

I am committed the icon.svg at this mail

Problem with Manifest in .xo generation :
I can not create Ghost.xo(my program)  because I get this error that appears
each time.

I am committed the manifest file at this mail

cihan at cihanUbuntu:~/Activities/Ghost.activity$ ./setup.py dist
WARNING: NEWS file is missing.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./setup.py", line 4, in <module>
    bundlebuilder.start("Ghost")
  File
"/home/cihan/sugar-jhbuild/build/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sugar/activity/bundlebuilder.py",
line 386, in start
    cmd_dist(bundle_name, manifest)
  File
"/home/cihan/sugar-jhbuild/build/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sugar/activity/bundlebuilder.py",
line 188, in cmd_dist
    bundle_zip.write(filename, os.path.join(base_dir, filename))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/zipfile.py", line 541, in write
    st = os.stat(filename)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'Ghost.activity'
cihan at cihanUbuntu:~/Activities/Ghost.activity$

Cihan Akkurt

E-mail : cihan.akkurt at gmail.com

Msn : cihan.akkurt at gmail.com

Skype : akkuciha