[sugar] ISOS server

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Nov 15 13:30:29 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

it's great to see all your feedback, I really think it's a sign of just
how much potential Eduardo's idea has!

I have created a sort of stub for "Project ISOS" entry on the wiki, you
can find it at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Project_ISOS

I'd suggest we collect all of our ideas over there for now.

Unfortunately I've got a big exam coming up tomorrow so I'll only be
able to expand that wiki entry once the weekend starts! Then I'll also
get back to you wrt the comments made here on the mailing-list... :-)

Regards,
Christoph