#1574 HIGH BTest-4: sugar activities not working well when low power

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Wed May 30 14:41:08 EDT 2007

Carla,
    While this is theoretically very easy to do (a single command
from open firmware), I believe you have encountered a problem with
our release process.

If you downgrade to build 385, it won't recognize the q2c11 firmware
that was installed with build 406.  If you downgrade the firmware to
one which will be recognized by that build, you loose the manufacturing
data on the laptop.   The only way to go is forward.

Perhaps this has changed.  Hopefully somebody else on devel can help.

Thanks for the great job you've been doing,
John