UNESCO SchoolNet resources

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun May 13 20:35:17 EDT 2007

>   Yes, I'm referring to a B1 unit. I do think the B3 LX will be better
> performance for graphics, as it has some acceleration support. Can't
> wait to try it. :-)

Numbers would be interesting.

Does anybody have a handy test case or collection of test cases that could
easily be timed on both systems?  Something like that would also be handy for
regression testing.

Or maybe the regression test collection already has something and all we have
to do is pull the numbers out of the log files.