Stable build for BTest-3, firmware q2c11 and Build 406.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri May 11 14:18:10 EDT 2007

> The build will be 406 for BTest-3 can be found in:
> http://olpc.download.redhat.com/olpc/streams/development/build406/

The bits I pulled over don't include sshd.

Did I scramble something or is somebody trying to trim unneeded things to
make more room?

I can't be the only one who uses it a lot.  Does anybody have a recipe for
installing it?  I copied a few files over from a FC 6 system, but I can't get
in yet.  My guess is that I'm missing a library file for the login mode(s).

A tar file with everything I need would be great.