Rotating in reverse and/or better feedback for the rotate button

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Thu May 10 11:18:23 EDT 2007

On 10/05/07 07:12 -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> I think #2 is the simplest...

This is bolstered by the fact that we can't reliably figure out the
orientation of the machine - we can only figure out if e-book mode is
enabled (i.e - the screen is flipped and down on the base of the laptop).

Only supporting one horizional and one vertical orientation makes the logic
of figuring out what to do in e-book mode very simple.

Jordan