TWWOC

MARTIN WOODHOUSE hokusai at btinternet.com
Wed May 2 11:05:10 EDT 2007

Hello all LinuxBIOS lads and lasses,

  well, that's The Wonderful World Of Computing for you !

  regards, respect and love,

  Martin Woodhouse   www.martin-woodhouse.co.uk

  *   *   *

  Even if they use LinuxBIOS I don't think they will produce anything ready to be shipped with linuxBIOS and ported for different architectures. So I guess I still have a lot of work for GSoC :).

  On 5/2/07, Quux <pawn2be.wild at yahoo.de> wrote:   from what I understand they try to get MS into the boat. For cost
reasons LinuxBIOS will still be choice #1. --Q