RC2 and New bugs

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Tue Jul 10 14:00:38 EDT 2007

Scott,
Activation we are still counting on... but we believe the update feature you
are working on is NOT in Trial-2. The testing we'll do with 100 laptops,
etc. for updates is for next release (which we'll probably call Trial-3,
btw).

So let's talk about this and make sure that you aren't putting code in the
Trial-2 repository that we really don't want in there for now.

Thanks,
Kim