[Testing] Build 472 - testing

Ronak Chokshi rchokshi at marvell.com
Sun Jul 1 13:15:44 EDT 2007

True. Please treat our suggestions of builds only as recommendations.
The final decision of which build should be used for the major
milestones should come from within OLPC based on the accomplishments
planned for that milestone. This is the model we usually follow with
most of our other customers/projects as well.

Thanks

Ronak