Firmware Q2B43 has been released

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Fri Jan 26 13:03:44 EST 2007

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:

>> battery-won't-charge-at-all problem this is still not fixed.
>
> Would you please translate the section "Changes since Q2B34" into
> English? Thanks!

Carl,

Thanks for working on the wording change.  I was A bit time constrained
when I did the release and since I can't really claim to understand
exactly what they were saying I chose to just just cut and past the
release notes.

I didn't really consider the effect it would have on a non-native
english speaker.  In future I'll try to decode the release notes and
make a stab at the real meaning.  I'll just mark it with a disclaimer.

Note I'm really trying to get quanta to issue Track #'s when they fix
bugs so I can better figure out what change is what.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child