Flash and Java plugins in web browser

"João Bosco A. Pereira Filho" jpf at certi.org.br
Fri Jan 26 12:35:25 EST 2007

Hi!

    I installed the java and flash plugin in the default web browser of
sugar but i had some problems. Maybe some of you can help me.

    The flash plugin 9 from adobe for linux works fine actually, but if
i press the right mouse button on an animation, the web browser is
closed. The output is:

/The program 'sugar-activity-factory' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)'.
  (Details: serial 713 error_code 2 request_code 12 minor_code 0)
Segmentation fault
/
    The java plugin doesn't work at all. It shows the message:

/LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library libXt.so [libXt.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library libXext.so [libXext.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/java/jre1.6.0/plugin/i386/ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so
[/usr/java/jre1.6.0/plugin/i386/ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so: undefined
symbol: _ZTVN10__cxxabiv121__vmi_class_type_infoE]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/java/jre1.6.0/plugin/i386/ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so
[/usr/java/jre1.6.0/plugin/i386/ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so: undefined
symbol: _ZTVN10__cxxabiv121__vmi_class_type_infoE]
/
    If some one can help me i would appreciate.

    Thank you!

ps: I tried with both image 235 and 239.

--
João Bosco A. Pereira Filho
Desenvolvedor de Software