Opera OLPC edition

Rob Savoye rob at welcomehome.org
Thu Jan 25 14:09:15 EST 2007

Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> Right, we need to set an MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH to make it
> pickup /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins... can you open a ticket about it
> please?

  Sure. This seems to help, at least I stop getting messages that the
Flash plugin isn't installed. For some reason the standalone never gets
started, so nothing gets rendered. I'm used to debugging plugins from
Mozilla CVS sources, if there a log file, or any other way I can see
what's going on under the hood ?

> In the meantime doing something like this should work:
>
> http://tinlizzie.org/wiki/go/Install_Squeak_Plugin

  It's great to hear Gnash is more like the 3rd plugin. :-) I also tried
installing it this way, (into ~/.mozilla/plugins), but still get no
graphics display. (yet)

	- rob -