simple book on laptop

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Jan 24 09:53:24 EST 2007

I tried it, looks very nice.

However, I find it impossible to navigate comfortably in textbook
(portrait-tablet) mode. One set of buttons is on top, the other on
the bottom. No buttons are in reach of my thumbs, they are awkward to
reach. The placement is obviously optimized for game mode (landscape-
tablet) which indeed feels rather nice. But given the importance of
reading in textbook mode, it might be necessary to rethink this
placement.

- Bert -