simple book on laptop

Owen Williams owen at ywwg.com
Wed Jan 24 09:48:29 EST 2007

I read the novel Blindsight[1] on my btest-1 using the pdf version and
xbook.  It was quite readable, although reading it in black and white
mode required some careful angling of the screen so it would catch the
light from my floor lamp just right.

I was regularly able to read for an hour or two without worrying about
batteries.

owen

[1]http://www.rifters.com/real/Blindsight.htm