A special linux distribution for developing OLPC applications

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Sun Jan 7 10:49:51 EST 2007

Yes.

Note that it is a complete testing framework, and that the test results
are for the LX rather than the GX; while similar, they are not
identical, so confirming John Zulauf's results on our GX systems before
blindly committing them would be wise.

We'll be here when you get back: have a great vacation!
                              Best Regards,
                                        - Jim Gettys

--
Jim Gettys