Teleconference information for software status meeting (today, 15:00 EST Boston).

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Wed Feb 21 10:58:19 EST 2007

OLPC software teleconference.   Note also the action item list below.

Please go through trac and comment/close bugs that are
done. Update our blocker and high priority bugs even if the status
is "no progress this week". You can easily use the query page in trac to
see what open issues you have.  The following is a useful URL for
helping look at BTest-3 bugs in trac. http://tinyurl.com/2ancvq

DIAL IN:
  From  the United States: 866-213-2185
  From Outside the United States:  1-609-454-9914

access code: 8069698

problems? Call customer care
800-526-2655 or 205-206-2301

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=21&year=2007&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

Agenda:
Status
USB performance problem
Stable build?
EC update for suspend/resume
Release notes.
Priority setting

Please go through trac and comment/close bugs that are
done. Update our blocker and high priority bugs even if the status
is "no progress this week". You can easily use the query page in trac to
see what open issues you have.

  - stable build for wider testing before BTest-2.  Can we replace 212?
  - Get all the hardware working - what's left?
  - performance
  - any hooks for power management that can enable wider participation

Current action items:

* AI: cjb to relnote python performance
* AI: cjb to investigate delaying rw / mount, kill -STOP jffs2_gcd_mtd0
* AI: #601: cjb to check whether we have pango extents fix in
* AI: #668: jg to rewrite this bug to talk about rotation instead
* AI: Jordan and ajax to investigate xrandr segfault
* AI: dcbw and marcopg to investigate mesh/avahi not working.
      done, but we're seeing crashing reports

Previous action items:

* AI: Mitch: send USB analyzer to Richard and get a board modified
> USB analyzer hasn't arrived in Cambridge, need to ask Mitch. Do we
need a second analyzer.

* AI: Mitch: upload the PCI spoofing patch
 Unknown.

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child