Gnash and SDL (was Re: SDL port status?)

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 16:46:54 EST 2007

On 10/02/07, Mamading Ceesay <mamading at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was at 23C3 in Berlin last December where I met SJ.  I spoke to one
> of the OLPC software developers who said he was working on an SDL
> port.

Having done some googling, I think I might have spoken to Rob Savoye
since the developer I was speaking to was also working on a
cross-toolchain for the OLPC.

Am I correct in understanding that the existing Gnash port for OLPC
depends on SDL?  If so, how is that dependency being satisified?

--
Mamading Ceesay

"the skill of programming is to create a context in which other people
can share."
--Adrian Holovaty