b/w reflective mode for monitor

James Cameron quozl at us.netrek.org
Sun Feb 4 22:25:26 EST 2007

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 04:28:14PM -1000, Mitch Bradley wrote:
>   ok  fc11 ec@  2 invert and  fc11 ec!

Thanks, verified that it works.  This means we could add that to the
kernel as a feature if we could justify the effort ... but there is a
risk that a later version of EC firmware may reset the "output enable"
bits.

This solves one half of the puzzle ... leaving the wireless LED on.
Does anyone know if the wireless kernel module manages that, or if it is
tied to the wireless chips?  What about the battery LED?