GCompris in sugar ?

Yves Combe yves at ycombe.net
Fri Feb 2 03:03:57 EST 2007

Bryan Berry a écrit :
> This may not exactly constructionist learning but it would develop
> very useful skills.  I really wish I could compute 12 X 15  in my head.
Another way to manipulate such mathematical operation in a collaborative
(or standalone) way, is to make a version of the math part of this TV
game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Des_chiffres_et_des_lettres

There is a solver for this kind of question here:
http://kitsune.tuxfamily.org/wiki/doku.php?id=us:accueil (this one is
QT-based).

I can imagine kids using the network to make competition, or to solve
this kind of target in a collaborative way. This kind of game can be
solved alone too.

--
yves