GCompris in sugar ?

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 20:22:02 EST 2007

How hard is it to change or extend the maths problems in Gcompris?

For example, there is that nice game where you have to do simple addition
and subtraction to save Tux from parachuting into the river.  How hard would
it be to add "12 X 15"  or "square root of 49"?

This may not exactly constructionist learning but it would develop very
useful skills.  I really wish I could compute 12 X 15  in my head.

It would be great to take your various activities and increase the level of
difficulty for more advanced kids