Conway's Life activity

Ross Andrews lists at geekfu.org
Mon Dec 24 20:37:41 EST 2007

I think it would be neat to have a dedicated activity for it, with the
ability to save interesting patterns in the journal, and so forth.

I was planning to put in a rule-editing system not unlike Autocell:
http://www.topshareware.com/Cellular-Automata-download-9567.htm
(I couldn't find any pages about it, just the download link. Fairly
old Windows program.)