suspend/resume support?

Jake B otakuj462 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 14:27:20 EST 2007

Could I get more info on /sys/power/state please?

For a project where intelligent power consumption is such a large
concern, I would expect this to be solid. Could anyone  weigh in on
the status of suspend/resume on the XO, and perhaps explain why my
G1G1 does not appear to implement this feature? Is it enabled in build
650, or did it not make it into the stable release?
Please let me know. Thanks.

Jake