#5564 HIGH Update.: browser render problem disallows t-mobile login on XO

Doug Jones eaglebeakster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 19:12:11 EST 2007

More data on workaround and screencaptures for debug;
this is the url that is rendered correctly at a starbucks tmobile  and has
visible and working user/pw dialog boxes;
  http://service2.hotspot.t-mobile.com/vfile/pages/logon.jsp
(I remember the customer service person saying something that implied that
url was regional, so may not be universal fix)

--attachment 1 (tmobile_logon_normal.png) is a screen capture of the screen
rendered in a useable way on firefox on regular laptop;
--attachment 2 (tmobile_logon_hosed.jpg) is photograph of X0 with evidence
of the rendering problem.  Note the pointer hovering over link   doesn't
change to finger

Good luck,
monkeyfork