#5564 HIGH Update.: browser render problem disallows t-mobile login on XO

Doug Jones eaglebeakster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 13:49:01 EST 2007

Workaround to get logged on to t-mobile w/ XO.  I called t-mobile customer
service.  They gave me a really long url that i believe started with
service2 and ended with .jsp  but since I couldn't find any url persistence
on the XO browser only tried that at the Borders location.  going to that
url brought up a different login screen which had the name/pw dialogs toward
the left side of the screen and they rendered and worked fine.  On the
'normal' t-mobile login screen the dialogs appear as if they would be
offscreen (to the right) and the link to get to them also.  The link "go to
the internet" was there but mousing over that link never changed to a
finger.

If it helps, I can go back to a t-mobile or borders this afternoon and
gather more details by going through the drill with the t-mobile customer
service and writing down the workaround url. it's 13:00 here in FL, could go
maybe 16:00.

regards,
monkeyfork