Mounting a USB drive (windows format)

Jeffrey Kesselman jeffpk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:06:31 EST 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 5:00 PM, Mike C. Fletcher <mcfletch at vrplumber.com> wrote:
> Jeffrey Kesselman wrote:

> Side note: kqemu does work under 64-bit Linux (it's what I use to
> emulate on my AMD64 box).

Do you run qemu or qemu-x86_64 ?

Qemu will indeed work on a 64 bit (Win32) system with kqemu, but its
not operating as a 64 bit app.

qemu-x86_64, at least in the build pointed at by the OLPC wiki, is not
built with kqemu support and throws an error when youy try to use the
-kernel-kqemu flag

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers/FAQ#How_do_I_mount_a_USB_drive.3F

Thanks!  I'll give it a shot!

JK
--
~~ Microsoft help desk says: reply hazy, ask again later. ~~