Security Meeting Tomorrow @ 4:00 PM

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Mon Dec 17 18:31:17 EST 2007

Friends,

We'll be resuming our weekly security meetings on Tuesdays at 4:00 PM
EDT. A conference call number will be announced on IRC for remote folks
who want to join.

This meeting will consist of two halves. The first half will be a
collection of status updates on specific bugs (currently #4909, #5033,
#5489, and #1267; feel free to email me with requests for others). The
second half will be discussion time for future work that needs to be
done including work on identity management (and other topics that people
email me about).

I expect that the meeting will run for 60-90 minutes.

Thanks,

Michael