DONT USE 1432 Re: New joyride build 1432

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Sun Dec 16 20:58:58 EST 2007

On Dec 16, 2007 7:14 PM, Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> The new-kernel-pkg script is part of mkinitrd :-(
>
> Please, allow me some time to come up with a straightforward
> fix that doesn't require putting mkinitrd back in the builds.

Can you please do this in your private builds, and not break joyride
for the rest of us?
As a stop gap, I'd recommend putting gzip & friends as explicit
dependencies of olpc-utils; they can then be removed from there and
added to other packages incrementally (probably post-update.1).
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )