updated GStreamer RPMs

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at laptop.org
Sat Dec 15 07:12:50 EST 2007

  http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2007-December/008328.html

> (My reason for disagreeing is the standard progress vs. support
> dichotomy.  I'd rather we kept the base OS as a known quantity
> but worked really hard on things like performance.)

I'm also not strongly biased.  The reason I'm in favor of upgrading
is that it would help us cleaning up a number of packages newer
than F7 that we were already carrying.

Moreover, some experimentation shows that it would be somewhat
painless.  The only problem I experienced was the one I
mentioned with hal.

--
 \___/
 |___|   Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/