wow, wireless go BOOM!

Rob Savoye rob at welcomehome.org
Mon Dec 10 22:05:59 EST 2007

Ricardo Carrano wrote:

> Up to the present moment, there is no other known scenario where a group of XOs could
> disturb a network. So, if you update the firmware and still get general problems in the
> network, we are really interested in repeating this.

   Actually this sounds similar to the problems we had a few weeks ago a
a conference in CA. There is a bug report open on it already. As the
conference was a temporary thing, we can't reproduce the exact situation.

   Some of the symptoms you posted look different, but the 3 X0s at the
conference were all running build 406 still. One of the ideas at the
conference was the density of other APs was part of the problem. This is
the part that sounds real similar...

	- rob -