wow, wireless go BOOM!

Ricardo Carrano carrano at midiacom.uff.br
Mon Dec 10 21:54:24 EST 2007

Elijah,

I would start recommending that you update the libertas firmware in your B2.

Then if the problem manifests again, I would ask you to check if you can issue a scan
command (iwlist scan) three consecutive times and check if it returns anything. And
please register the libertas error.

To our best knowledge, the wds issue will not manifest in 20p42firmware. And when it did
you needed to reboot the AP (turning off the XO wouldn't suffice).

Up to the present moment, there is no other known scenario where a group of XOs could
disturb a network. So, if you update the firmware and still get general problems in the
network, we are really interested in repeating this.

Um abraço,
Ricardo Carrano