connection to jabber.laptop.org

Giannis Galanis galanis at laptop.org
Thu Dec 6 17:13:48 EST 2007

oh i thought we were using 1.1.3.

I was using the guidelines from the
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Ejabberd_Configuration

Ricardo applied the patches provided in the page and compiled them.

Is this necessary with 1.1.4?

Now, 1.1.3 runs, but xo's cannot connect. I set the jabber with
sugar-control-panel but the XOs connects to salut
It can telnet to it though.

Also, I couldnt connect to http://server:5280/admin/ as indicated in the
wiki. Is this really necessary?

thanx