joyride, ship.1 etc.

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Dec 4 17:12:09 EST 2007

Ship.1 == build 623, on initial MP systems. Now being upgraded in the
field.

Ship.2 == build 649, released last Friday, now in production from Quanta
as of this Monday.
	 Will be on all G1G1 machines.

Update.1 == build TBD, now being put together.  Should be released
sometime in January.
                                   - Jim

--
Jim Gettys