clean installation of 643.

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Tue Dec 4 01:44:45 EST 2007

The autoinstaller is not working properly.  This is a known problem, but
given that the preferred method of upgrade is now over the network, it
has not been a priority.

To install the firmware from a USB stick using OFW:
flash path_to_file
   where path_to_file is usually something like u:q2d05.rom
You can use:  dir u: to list the contents of the USB stick.

To install a build from a USB stick using OFW:
copy-nand path_to_file

This will overwrite all data on the laptop.  Make sure to backup
anything
you want to keep!

wad