Signed 648 (ship.2 release candidate)

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Tue Dec 4 00:07:55 EST 2007

Yes! We will need all the help we can get.

To start, I think it will be great to be on the olpc irc channel. We can
also start an olpc-support channel and there are some people working on a
'community-support' mailing list (please sign up if you like).

As we get more organized we'll post other ways that people can help to
answer questions and provide support.

Thanks for asking!

Kim