Signed 648 (ship.2 release candidate)

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Mon Dec 3 20:09:55 EST 2007

  Hello,

  I don't know the plan of any sort, but presumably there will be the
users of XO through G1G1 in the US and Canada (and other places) very
soon.  Is there any a jabber server (say) for them, or a forum,
mailing lists of sort that they are going to be directed?  Would a
developer with B4 be able to look at it or participate it and see how
software working for them (and possibly trouble shoot)?

-- Yoshiki