[ANNOUNCE] Please update your MANIFEST files to include new translations

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 15:30:24 EST 2007

If you are not an activity author/maintainer, or if your activity is not
translated via Pootle, or if you do not have a MANIFEST file in your
activity, you can stop reading now.

Hey,
It's me again - one of those translation guys :-).

As you might have noticed during your git pulls, a large number of *.po
files have been added to your activity's po/ directory. The problem is,
that none of these files have been added to the MANIFEST file.

So, in short, please add all the po files that you have in <your
activity directory>/po to your MANIFEST file, to ensure that the files
are actually converted into the mo files (from which the translations
are read at runtime) when you make a release.

Activities affected include

* oficina
* acoustic-measure-activity
* calculate-activity
* measure-activity
* tamtam

Thank you for your cooperation :-).
Warm regards,
Sayamindu

PS: If you are wondering why we (ie, the guys handling Pootle are not
adding the files ourselves), that's because we (or at least I) don't
want Pootle to touch anything outside po/, at least for the time being.

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta
http://sayamindu.randomink.org/ramblings