Joyride

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Sat Dec 1 13:35:40 EST 2007

Yes, it is intentional.  If our ship.2 candidate holds up over the
weekend, I'll turn joyride back on on Monday.  At the moment I don't
want to have to fight with the joyride builds if I need to do an
emergency Ship.2 build before Monday.  (Also it will hopefully
concentrate attention and testing on the Ship.2 candidate.)
  --scott

                         ( http://cscott.net/ )