some first impressions

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Sat Aug 18 10:19:37 EDT 2007

The SD is not really intended as removable media.  The USB slots are. SD
is intended primarily as a way to augment the internal flash over the
life of the system. It is in an inconvenient location (there weren't
many other options).

We were/are most concerned about keeping water out...
                             - Jim

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child