An alternate means of building kernels.

Zephaniah E. Hull warp at aehallh.com
Thu Aug 9 04:35:33 EDT 2007

And for those of you who grabbed it between when I posted that message,
and now, please regrab it.

I was basing off an older version of Andres' specfile, so I updated to
fix minor problems like being unable to boot due to a symlink pointing
off into never never land, issues installing due to trying to setup an
initrd, and while I was at it I updated the script so that if you give
a second argument it's used for the 'dist' version number, defaults to
1 if nothing is given.

Enjoy, and please let me know about any issues, or just about odd
suggestions.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
	  1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp at aehallh.com>
	   92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801