inventing URI schemes considered harmful (was: e-book reader)

Yoric Yoric at
Fri Aug 3 10:15:40 EDT 2007

I'll take a look at these documents, thanks. Or [yet] another look, for
the RFCs.

Still, as far as I am concerned, library has a different
* notion of identifiers
* relation between identifiers and resources
* delivery mechanism
as http.