Please help this person...

Leandro Biazon leandrobiazon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:09:45 EDT 2007

We're having the same mesh problem with ours machines, which were update
with the last autoreinstallation image (build 385 and firmware q2b87)

We were using build 368 with firmware q2b85, and the mesh was working.

Now, the mesh icon flashes for a long time, and when it stops flashing,
there's no IP address assigned to the machine.

It works, however, if the interface is configured manually (iwconfig,
ifconfig).

Should the UI be working? Is anyone having the same problem?

Leandro