Mainboard schematics

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Sat Apr 7 13:57:50 EDT 2007

On 07/04/07 19:39 +0200, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> Are the OLPC mainboard circuit schematics available somewhere?
> The gerber files for the current PCBs would be interesting to
> have too.

They are not yet available.

> I'm asking because I think the OLPC could easily be used
> as a reference design industrial and custom applications.

AMD makes the schematics and gerbers available for its reference
platforms on the developer website:

http://wwwd.amd.com/amd/developer.nsf/

These are probably a bit better for reference designs, because
they are more complete and robust, and therefore easier to adapt
for different uses.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse