Why call tools "activities"?

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 5 22:19:35 EDT 2007

Folks, this discussion is devolving into name-calling. I expect people
to adhere to a general code of reasonable conduct when posting to OLPC
lists, and want to kindly ask everyone posting to remember that their
messages are being sent to hundreds of people who will need to spend
some amount of time reading them. devel@, in particular, is an
engineering list. As such, it is not the place for handwavy discussions
about the subjective merits of historical systems and possible lack of
mental development or other health problems of their creators.

Let's consider this thread closed for now. We need to stay focused, please.

Thanks,

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D