May I introduce myself?

MARTIN WOODHOUSE hokusai at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 5 20:27:43 EDT 2007

Hello SJ and all --

  This presentation is now online and available for download on my own site,

  www.martin-woodhouse.co.uk

  --- from the index page, choose the 'Illumination" button; the read/download invitation
  is at the foot of this 'Illumination" page.

  Cheers

  Martin Woodhouse

SJ Klein <sj at laptop.org> wrote:
  Hello from Cambridge,

Your attachment was large enough that I didn't get it the first time;
please in future store any large files online and link to them rather than
sending as attachments... making it smaller would of course be
interesting... now I ahve to view it to find out what is inside!
Then will get back to you.

SJ

+++ MARTIN WOODHOUSE [29/03/07 21:24 +0100]: