SDL status (was Re: Rewriting for Linux?)

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Apr 3 11:25:19 EDT 2007

Please jump in and help if there are SDL problems.  We have our hands
full...

You might start by verifying there is a problem and getting it into
trac, so that others might also look into it.

The only thing in trac is a complaint about SDL pulling in Qt; we closed
it due to lack of feedback, and that the serious problem was in fact not
SDL but Yum maybe having problems.  You could start by figuring out the
dependency problem.

                           - Jim

--
Jim Gettys