libXCBReply.so on Xorg always got errors but the problem was not there.

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Wed Sep 20 10:12:15 EDT 2006

Hi Jim,

Sorry for posting to the wrong group. I did not know that it has separated
group and did not be a member of other groups. I did not use jhbuild
instructions too but used build.sh and manually compiling.

I think it should have one stop service to do all things about OLPC to
prevent mistake that I did.

I have no problem in compiling that way but have problem on f1-12
functions and now the problem was solved by using xkb.

Thank you in telling me where should I go.

supat
ps. BTW: some irc servers did not have channel #xorg_devel
Could you please give us an exactly irc_server to be used.