How Can We Get a Laptop?

theosof at theosoftware.com theosof at theosoftware.com
Tue Sep 19 17:59:44 EDT 2006

Hello,
I have some very basic questions to ask.

How can I purchase or get a copy of the finished laptop?

I own a Christian software company and would like to write Bible-based
software/games for children specifically to run on this laptop. We (Zahn
Software) do outreaches to Mexico with the help of other ministries to
assist communities with food, water, clothes, and health all which have
schools nearby. It would be great if we (Zahn Software) would be allowed
to distribute software for this laptop so that children could get a
Bible-based education through interactive software run on these laptops.

So, is there a way for religious based private organizations to
participate in the latop giveaway?

My second question is what kind of Linux OS are you using and where can I
get a copy of it so that we can start programming in this env.?

Thanks for your input.